Senior Product Designer
Our Design ethos is focused not just on the functional but one that delights our users. Our work is transformative in extending the lives of our members by matching health science with data science to deliver personalized precision insights and clinical interventions to extend healthspan to match lifespan.
We’re hiring a senior product designer to shape our products and tools that serve our member users and our professional clinicians.
The role demands the ability to execute and innovate, while being obsessed with quality and having the courage to be inspired by the unknown. We’re looking for someone to solve problems with creativity while keeping the user in mind and the stamina to take projects to the finish line.
You'll collaborate with engineering, product people, top researchers, and data scientists in a rapidly expanding environment. You'll build useful, functional, and delightful user experiences for our users. We’re hyper-focused on keeping our member users happy and believe we can innovate our way out of any problem.
You'll tackle user interaction design challenges, and you'll work on bold new ideas and elevate existing solutions that will transform how people use our products.
- Own design problems end to end, from initial concept through shipping and iterative improvements.
- Create and evolve a design framework for Groq Health.
- Build wireframes and prototypes to tackle complex UX problems.
- Work with product management and experience to truly define products and not just translate them 1:1 into designs artifacts.
- Collaborate with engineers to get the polish, fit, and finish so designs match shipped products.
- Obsess over the details.
- Ideate, experiment, and iterate with your colleagues to help raise the bar on the Groq Health user experience.
- 5+ years of product design experience
- Extensive knowledge of mobile and desktop design patterns
- A track record of shipping incredible designs, and an understanding of what details matter at each stage of the product delivery cycle
- Ability to tackle complex design problems that span multiple user personae and complex user experiences
- Experience creating product designs that service consumer users and service agents
- A portfolio showing your high quality, thoughtful UI and UX work
- Effective prototyping skills
- Experience with experimentation, shipping, measuring and improving your designs based on both quantitative and qualitative feedback
- Be a collaborative teammate who can partner with different teams and functions.
At Groq Health, we extend the highest quality of life by democratizing precision health. We take on big problems to help our members identify health issues hidden in their biometrics and achieve longevity with a personalized and automated intervention plan based on their unique data.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone can achieve the highest quality of health and extend optimal healthspan for life. If you have curiosity, passion, and a collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s tackle longevity together!
Groq Health is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation during the hiring process, please let us know.